Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thank You and Merry Christmas

Dear Parents,

Once again I need to thank you for the wonderful contribution you made towards making our Christmas Lunch another wonderful memory.



To all the parents who were involved, I know I speak on behalf of the students too, when I say THANK YOU!



I need to make a correction to my previous blog, and apologise for incorrectly awarding Simon the first position in the Violin Competition, when he had been awarded the fifth position. I apologise for any embarrassment caused by this misunderstanding.

Students will have only one activity for the vacation, other tha doing as much reading as they can. For Science they need to make a model of a fossil. Instructions will follow, and we have spoken about this in class too.

I would like to wish you all a very pleasant time over the Winter Break, and if you are traveling,

have a safe journey. Merry Christmas and a year of smiles for 2010!






1 comment:

  1. sharon says: HOW NICE IS IT !!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    That time we have 20 students, now only 17! oh my!

    ReplyDelete